Just last week, Nicali and Hannah came home from school and started tumbling down the hill and had so much fun. I ran into the house, grabbed my camera and took this little video. The sounds in the back are the bus driving in and out of the neighborhood and our neighbor blowing the leaves in his yard, but I hope you will be able to hear the giggling of the girls. I love to watch Nicali and Hannah have fun together.
2 comments:
Ashli,
Your girls look SOOO much like you, its amazing. The fall season is beautiful in Virginia. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for sharing your blog.
Kim Petersen Seely
kimseely.typepad.com
Wow! I can't believe how BIG everyone has gotten! It has been too long... Thanks for setting up this blog site, it will be fun to check up on all of you from time to time. take care! - Love, Nicole and family
Post a Comment