I hope you don't mind I came across your blog and peeked in--your girls really are so beautiful! I love the pictures and poses. Thanks again for being so great to us--you are the best! :) Kelleen
You just think they are cute because they look just like you, especially Nicali. Actually, they are pretty cute. I can't wait to love them up this summer. Love ya!!
Not only are they way CUTE! But really helpful and sweet too, they always make sure that Brayden finds me after primary. You guys are the best family EVER!
I have boys so i definately think your girls are beautiful. I am sure they are ultra smart too! I know a little about pampered chef, do I live too far away to make it worth being a customer to you if i found something I liked? let me know when you get a chance. Thanks
4 comments:
I hope you don't mind I came across your blog and peeked in--your girls really are so beautiful! I love the pictures and poses. Thanks again for being so great to us--you are the best! :) Kelleen
You just think they are cute because they look just like you, especially Nicali. Actually, they are pretty cute. I can't wait to love them up this summer. Love ya!!
Not only are they way CUTE! But really helpful and sweet too, they always make sure that Brayden finds me after primary. You guys are the best family EVER!
I have boys so i definately think your girls are beautiful. I am sure they are ultra smart too! I know a little about pampered chef, do I live too far away to make it worth being a customer to you if i found something I liked? let me know when you get a chance. Thanks
Post a Comment